Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweet moments

I am not sure if Reece and Mariemma would have this tight bond if Adam were home. I do know that many days Reece and mom are all she sees--so it is understandable that she loves her brother. She wakes up asking for him and they end the day with a sweet night night hug. Here are a few sweet moments from the past few days:

Dinner outside--in the cool of the day!

Super heros or bath time buddies? They think they are super heros--which by the way was Mariemma's idea!


I love the bond these two seem to have. I love how Reece cares for Mariemma and how ME totally follows Reece. As I was folding clothes yesterday, I overheard Reece telling ME about heaven--tears in my eyes. I pray the Lord will use my children to strengthen one another as they grow in the Lord.



No comments: