Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BUGS!

So I started this post several days ago--and I am just now getting around to finishing it. Reece is really into bugs. His sweet teacher Mrs. Harris is teaching on bugs and plants for the rest of the school year. Reece tries really hard to find a bug or plant to take to class. Well Tuesday we hit the jack pot. I was out taking a few pictures of our dogwood tree that finally decided to bloom. I put Mariemma in the wagon with a dum dum pop and Reece was of course running around getting out some energy. Reece came running up with this really awesome find--a luna moth. We have read about them but never seen one. Reece was really sad that it was not alive but what a treasure for him to share with his class.
Mariemma has never been one to smile for the camera. I hate it because Reece really is an easy laugh. I think we are starting to turn over a new leaf. When I got the camera out to capture--no pun intended--Reece bug, Mariemma just yelled "cheese". It was so cute--I just had to take her picture.

No comments: